1985 Jeep Wrangler JY – 6 cyl, 4.2L 16 OHV 12V BBL Engine with 2 Barrel Carburetor, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, 4X4.
This jeep is from my personal collection. My family was an avid Jeep family, with spending many weekends Jeeping. After a recent family tragedy, I’ve decided to sell a few of my Jeeps.
A must see 1985 Jeep Wrangler CJ-7, totally restored and fresh new paint all around, disassembled , painted and assembled… a total restoration. It is LIKE NEW Jeep again – this Jeep has it all its original and excellent condition, Plus much more – it has been restored with close to $20,000 parts and equipment (have complete list of the items with its receipts cross-referenced websites and prices on all the Adds-On items). Here is just some part of the list:
– ARB front and back Differentials
– Five new matching wheels and over-size tires (BF Goodrich 33 x 12.50 R15 Mud-Terrain A/T)
– Custom hand-welded Supper Heavy-Duty Full Width Front and Back Bumper and Winch holster
– Hydraulic 20,000lb Winch
– Smittybilt 3” Sure Side-Step Running Boards
– Hi-Lift Farmer Jack
– Bushwhacker Fender Flares
– Four Off-Road KC Lights
– New Carburetor
– Anti-Theft and Quick Release Steering wheel
– Aluminum Body Armor Kit
– Please email today for more details.
– Orignal red doors (not repainted)
– bikini top
Please Only contact me if you are serious about, this Jeep. This Jeep is for the Jeep lover who can appreciate what is on this Jeep.
The Black 1991 (in last picture) Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD 6 Cylinders S 4.0L FI OHV 242 CID is also for sale and will be listed soon or contact me for more details.
NO ZERO feedback bidders or bidders with negative feedback. (contact me prior to placing bid)
All bids placed in the last 24 hours are non negotiable and final
Location: Houston, Texas, Spojené státy americké
Seller's eBay profile: jopill-1462 (Affiliate link)