2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Manual 37′ Tires 2.5″ Lift
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Less than 12000 miles
Built the Gladiator to explore the mountain roads and passes throughout Colorado which it does nicely. Never rock crawled the Jeep however.
– I chose the Evo Overland Enforcer kit because it included drop brackets for the front control arms. The brackets maintain near stock geometry which translates to stock ride height handling. Additionally the springs on the Evo kit are on the plush side which also improves ride quality over stock. The softer springs show their value when traversing over rough mountain roads. If you are looking to do more aggressive wheeling you may want to consider stiffer after market shocks.
– The Rugged Ridge Arcus front bumper is relatively light compared to many other aftermarket bumpers. The Arcus mounts the winch low on the bumper. This maintains max airflow to the cooling system. Gladiators have a tendency to run hot if airflow has been restricted.
– The KC lights were installed primarily for the aesthetics. At least I think they look cool. However if you need lots of light for your trail running. You got it.
– The Bartac seat covers were specifically designed for the Gladiator/JL seats. I purchased them to keep the leather in great shape.
Selling Gladiator because I am planning to get a 5th wheel toy hauler.
– 6-speed Manual Transmission
– Leather seats
– Tow package
– Spray-in bed liner
– 2.5″ EVO Manufacturing Enforcer Overland lift kit with front and rear track bars and Fox factory shocks.
– BFGOODRICH MUD TERRAIN T/A KM3 37X12.50R17LT TIREs – Full size spare mounted on factory steel wheel – stored under bed
– Teraflex Deluxe Nomad Titanium Gray Wheel 17×8.5 5×5
– KC Hilites Gravity LED Pro6 50in Light Bar w/ Overhead Mount Brackets
– Z AUTOMOTIVE TAZER MINI PROGRAMMER to calibrate speedo for larger tires
– Rugged Ridge Arcus Front Bumper
– WARN 103253 VR EVO Series Winch 10,000lb with Synthetic Rope w/ wired and wireless remote
– Factor 55 FlatLink E (Expert) Shackle Mount Assembly in Red
– Bartac front seat covers
– Better Bilt bed mounted tool box (great for all your recovery gear vs. mounted to an exterior bed rack)
Accessories included but not installed
– Synergy Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace
– CB Distributing Cobra 75 WX ST 40 Channel Remote
– Firestik FireRing Coax w/K4 Stud 18ft.
– Firestix 4ft Heavy Duty Antenna Black
– CB Distributing Small External Speaker
Lokace: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States