2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Custom
• Complete black steel urethane painted ‘armor’ exterior and black cloth interior
• Front and rear steel offroad bumpers, steel side steps and custom steel grill
• 3.8L V-6 with SMPI (code EGH) • Six-speed manual transmission (code NSG370) with 3.73 gearing, anti-spin rear axle and conventional differential front axle
• Command-Trac, shift-on-the-fly four-wheel drive
• Next-generation Dana 30 solid front axle
• Next-generation Dana 44 heavy-duty rear axle
• Air-conditioning, cruise control, power steering, four-wheel disc brakes with power assist, tilt steering column, power heated mirrors and leather-wrapped steering wheel
• Electronic stability control, hill start assist, traction control, electronic roll mitigation, LED front and rear fog lights, remote keyless entry, front air bags
• 22.5-gallon fuel tank and 116-inch wheelbase
If you’re looking for an off roader that could play a role in the next Mad Max film, you found it. This Jeep Wrangler Unlimited has been heavily modified, with its standard exterior covered in all steel urethane painted black armor, complete with small spikes and LED foglights, headlights and rear taillights. Its doors and side glass have been removed, leaving only the structural safety frames. The hardtop is gone too, replaced by a canvas roof and a type of netting over the cargo bay and rear seat.
This Jeep is much like a modern large side by side but is sold with a title and is street legal!
Lokace: Fenton, Missouri, United States