2012 Jeep Wrangler SUV Black 4WD Manual SPORT
2015-2019 stored with limited exposure to the elements. I spent much of that time at my Toronto condo, and only used the jeep for brief summer excisions around Indian Lake, Ohio. Vehicle still remains in storage as of January 2021. So many upgrades. Will list soon. Just testing interest.
-Poison spider fenders, professional powder coating, aluminum, secured to frame (not the body).
– 2.5” Teraflex coil lift
– 6 program SPOD
– Full inner-frame rust prevention
– 35” Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires
– wench(of course I mean ‘winch’) (to be further described TBFD)
– Rock sliders (TBFD)
– Front stubby bumper (TBFD)
– Full rear bumber (TBFD)
– Cold air intake
– Dual exhaust
– Smittybilt roof top tent
– Increased OD sway bar
– Sway bar quick disconnect
– Full brake line fluid replacement 2019
– New front brake calipers 2019
– Only full synthetic oil
– Rear stabilization
– Teraflex tire carrier mounting system
– more to come…..
Lokace: Lima, Ohio, United States